Tattoos, unlike other arts on the skin such as piercings, have a huge variety of designs and shapes, so that many people can find a design that is to their complete liking, as it will be a mark that will accompany them for the rest of their lives. Pirates are subjects that are in charge of plundering and stealing ships, and their origin is as old as the origin of ships and navigations through the vast seas and oceans. Over the years, pirates have been the protagonists of multiple literary works, small screen series and, of course, movies on the big screen, so it has made the use of these tattoos is very popular among people.
The Best Pirate Face TattoosPirate
tattoos are often combined with designs with elements such as large ships, sparrows, seagulls, seas or anchors. Some very prominent designs are the image of a pirate on his ship, war scenes in which they go out fighting or looting weapons. Pirate tattoos are common in both men and women. We can highlight the designs of pirate girls as a sensual and daring symbol.
- Jack Sparrow
- Pirate and skull
- Pirate accompanied by different scenarios
Most Popular Pirate Face
TattoosPirate tattoos are very popular among enthusiasts allover the world.
The word comes from the Latin word meaning "adventurous sailor" and is shared by all those people who love to feel new airs. Also historically and culturally tattoos have a great relationship with pirates, as since their existence, they were tattooed to allude to men of the sea and criminals. Pirate tattoos offer numerous designs, shapes and sizes. They feature various representative elements that are very original and eye-catching to create the best designs. The most common designs include the iconic black pirate flag with a skull that often has a patch over one eye or a bandana and two crossed bones behind it.
- In black and white
- Old school style
- Half skull face
Pirate Face Tattoo MeaningsPirate
face tattoos have a lot of meanings, from some quite positive and interesting, to dark and evil meanings. Their most common meanings are:
- Adventurous spirit and freedom in life: a great passion for living new experiences and learning as much as possible from them, in a way that is usually out of the monotonous schemes of a boring and repetitive daily life.
- Character of bravery and courage: those who wear these tattoos, are people who face various complicated situations throughout their lives and emerge victorious from these fights with destiny.
- Love for the sea and all that it implies: even if they are its worst things, which implies that it is a person who is able to navigate the calmest seas, but also the stormiest, so they are often associated with sailors.
- Among its most negative meanings, are those given to this type of tattoos, that is, people who are able to do little to get a lot in life, great wealth and everything good, even if it is necessary to charge the lives of innocent people to achieve it.
Large Pirate Face Tattoos
We can find them on the chest, back or arms. The most predominant option is the face of the famous Captain Jack Sparrow, the main character of the Disney movie series. Other characters from this saga are also common among the pirate face tattoos, but without such prominence. Large pirate tattoos have a multitude of details, and are usually in black ink.
- Black and white
- Combination on both hands
- With drawings all around
Small Pirate Face TattoosIt is
difficult to find small pirate face tattoos because those who get these tattoos, intend to make them visibleso that everyone is clear about what they represent. Also, getting small tattoos with lots of details is very complicated, so if you want a small tattoo, you will have
to go to a tattoo artist who is very experienced.
- Unrealistic, but with many colors
- Jack Sparrow, in black and white
- On the hand, with many colors